Do you want to lose weight without following a strict and restrictive diet? Why not try Fit Care Keto, a cure based on artichokes that comes in the form of small flasks to swallow during meals for 2 weeks. This slimming program is therefore quite special, but its promises are very interesting: decrease in the rate of fats in the blood, sculpt of the silhouette, transformation of fats into energy or even stimulation of energy expenditure.
Fit Care Keto seems to be an effective slimming product to lose weight without going through a draconian diet that can be dangerous for your health. To learn more about its effectiveness, I explain everything in my opinion on Fit Care Keto after two weeks of treatment.
Fit Care Keto: what is it?
Fit Care Keto, also known as “Short For Slim” is a slimming product based on artichokes that is much talked about. Simple to use, Fit Care Keto is an innovative food supplement that comes in the form of small bottles to swallow once a day for 2 weeks.
Fit Care Keto is not a diet. During your treatment, you will not have to deprive yourself, even if the effectiveness of this food supplement will be even greater if you pay attention to what you eat and if you play sports. But this depends on your motivation and how fast you want to lose weight.
With Fit Care Keto, you can lose weight without much effort. His main promises being:
- Eliminate the water present below the dermis.
- Burn fat.
- Decrease the level of fat in the blood.
- Boost caloric expenditure.
- Avoid feelings of frustration and deprivation.
- Achieve conclusive and sustainable results.
The ingredients of Fit Care Keto: Recognized and effective fat burners
Each bottle Fit Care Keto is 60 ml for an energy value of 55 kcal. These mini bottles each contain many nutrients such as sodium, lipids, proteins, carbohydrates or dietary fiber.
Regarding their composition, Fit Care Keto flasks contain ingredients that are beneficial for weight loss. Here is an overview on some of them:
- Green tea: One of the best recognized fat burners, green tea has many health benefits. In Fit Care Keto, his goal is precise: to boost the caloric expenditure of your body.
- Artichoke leaves: The artichoke contains a high content of Cynarin, a substance that gives this vegetable all its slimming virtues. The reasons ? Because it is a natural and healthy diuretic. The artichoke will help eliminate toxins and fats in the body.
- The roots of Ginseng: Ginseng has many benefits. Recognized as a stimulant and natural stimulant, ginseng helps to better control blood sugar levels, limit fatigue and fight against fat storage.
- Ascorbic acid or vitamin C: This ingredient helps regulate appetite and reduce its calorie intake.
- Biotin or vitamin B8: It ensures better management of calories thus limiting the storage of fats.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) and thiamine (vitamin B1): These two B vitamins push the body to draw on its reserves of sugars and fats during physical activity. Result: you eliminate more fat during your sport.
A complete cure for maximum efficiency!
In addition to its composition that provides weight loss, Fit Care Keto has also developed the IMG (Global Slimming Index) method available in the food guide provided. Its principle? It relies on the organization’s food management. Concretely, it is not a matter of simply taking into account the calories, but of considering what really has a consequence on weight gain.
During your cure, you will have to follow the IMG method which classifies food in four categories according to their storage strength:
- Low storage force (green color): you can consume food at will.
- Medium storage strength (orange color): these are foods to consume in parallel with those classified in the weak storage force.
- Strong storage force (red color): these are the foods to be consumed from time to time and to be combined with foods with a low storage strength.
- Very high storage force (purple color): it includes foods to proscribe.
Does Fit Care Keto have Side Effects?
Some side effects such as flatulence, diarrhea and bad breath may occur.
Even if Fit Care Keto is for all those wishing to lose weight, it is not recommended for children, pregnant women and breastfeeding to consume.
Instructions for use to take a Dietary supplement
Every day, a bottle of Fit Care Keto must be swallowed in the middle of the meal (in the morning or at noon). In parallel, it is also necessary to take into account the IMG method available in the food guide.
The bottle shape is very practical and well thought out. You will be able to bring your food supplement from anywhere and take your Fit Care Keto easily!
The Fit Care Keto cure lasts 14 days, but if you want to increase this time, you can spend 28 days without risk.
Where to buy it?
Fit Care Keto is available only Available on official website Check Below.
Fit Care Keto Opinion: My feedback after two weeks of testing
Discover now my opinion on Fit Care Keto. First of all, it is not the most effective slimming product that I have been able to test. Then, certainly, I could see positive results, but is it really thanks to my cure Fit Care Keto or the IMG method that learns to better rebalance his diet?
I decided to test Fit Care Keto, because I had 4 extra pounds that I could not eliminate and obsessed me. I knew that 4 kilos were little, but they haunted me and I did not have enough willpower to lose them alone. I often crackled and my unbalanced diet was the biggest obstacle to this weight loss. I needed a boost. That’s when I turned to Fit Care Keto. I had already heard about this dietary supplement and the benefits of artichoke on health. In addition, the fact that it allows to lose weight without drastic diet was perfect for me!
After reading the food guide, I started my cure. The first three days I followed the food guide to the letter. My meals consisted of foods belonging only to the green zone. Admittedly, it was not famous, but it did not make me feel guilty.
The fourth day, I let myself go to a nibbling during the afternoon (orange zone food). My bad habits are still present! I wanted to continue my momentum of dishes from the green zone, it is missed. But in the evening, I prepared a light meal for guilt and start over the good lineage.
This good start continued the rest of this first week, but from the first day of the second, I cracked. A stress shot and accentuation of bad habits! I nibbled food in the red zone and for my meals, goodbye balanced dishes! I wanted pasta Bolognese. But after consulting my food guide, I realized that this dish was in the orange zone. This reassured me a little.
All the rest of this second week, I did not make any discrepancies. I followed my food guide correctly. The following is quite simple, but I admit that putting my snacking aside was a difficult thing for me. My cravings were still there, but I resisted
Fit Care Keto: Beneficial on my weight loss?
In two weeks, I lost 1.1 kg. I did not manage to lose my 4 kilos too much, but this kilo less is a good start for me. Fit Care Keto helped me, but after thinking, I think this weight loss is mainly due to the food guide provided which is a big help. In addition to avoiding gaps, it also teaches us how to eat better. And as you know, a balanced diet is one of the keys (with sport) when you want to lose weight.
After these 14 days of cure, I did not continue my Fit Care Keto cure. However, I have carefully kept my food guide to take a look when I’m afraid to make a mistake. Regarding my snacking, I still crack, but a little less than before.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of this product to lose weight
After having tested it for two weeks, I can now list the advantages and disadvantages.
Fit Care Keto Advantages:
- The bottle shape is very practical and allows you to take your Fit Care Keto from anywhere.
- Ingredients with burn-fat effects.
- Cure that lasts only 14 days.
- An interesting food guide to learn how to eat better and maximize results.
- No need to implement a diet slimming drastic: just follow his food guide.
Fit Care Keto Disadvantages:
- Efficiency due mainly to the follow-up of the food guide that Fit Care Keto.
- Dosage to be respected.
- Yo-yo effect possible at the end of the cure.
My general opinion about this
If you want to lose weight, Fit Care Keto can help you with the IMG method available in the diet guide provided with the slimming product. Thanks to this method that classifies foods according to their storage strength, you will know what to eat and what foods to avoid to lose weight.
In conclusion, Fit Care Keto is not a miracle solution on its own. While you will see results (no fatigue, no feeling of deprivation …), but your efforts (sport and balanced diet) set up in parallel will be much more beneficial to your weight loss.